What Happened at the Cross
The Price of Victory
The message of the cross was the center of Billy Graham’s life and ministry. He wanted people to know that the gospel was for everyone. All they had to do was come to the cross. What Happened at the Cross is a compilation of Graham’s life work. He explains the significance and meaning of the cross by sharing the gospel message, inviting sinners to walk with Jesus, the one true Savior who is willing and able to forgive them.
This one-of-a-kind message includes:
- an exclusive foreword from Franklin Graham and afterword by Will Graham
- more than 40 bonus pages of Scripture references which point readers to what God’s Word says about the cross and salvation
- the Steps of Peace salvation plan from the Billy Graham Evangelical Association
- seven chapters of rich content that explains what happened at the cross; the price of victory; where is Jesus?; the meaning of the cross; the king’s eternity, and how to live life with hope.
What Happened at the Cross is perfect for:
- Christians who proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ by every effective means and equip the church and others to do the same.
- followers of Billy Graham and the entire Graham family.
- men and women wanting spiritual encouragement and a better understanding of the Gospel’s message.
If you want to share the gospel with others, you must better understand the meaning behind the cross