Princeton Review AP English Literature & Composition Prep, 2022
4 Practice Tests + Complete Content Review + Strategies & Techniques
The Princeton Review
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5! Ace the 2022 AP English Literature & Composition Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 4 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every section, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need for a High Score.
• Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP® English Literature & Composition
• Comprehensive coverage of all test topics
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to study plans, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools account
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests (3 in the book, 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills for poetry and prose passages
• Sample essays with tips to help you effectively plan and organize your writing on the day of the exam