All You Need to Strive, Thrive, and Run Your Best
Melody Fairchild, Elizabeth Carey
- Women’s participation in running events has soared to 60%. 11 million women ran running events last year.
- Cross-country running participation has seen a similar boom, with girls encouraged to participate in school-based running programs by mothers who run.
- Authors are well-known and influential in the running community.
- Key promotional partnership with Women’s Running, which reaches millions of women and mothers each month.
- Author promotion through running camps and events.