Parker the Planner
- Broadens a child’s perspective of the world, enhances their knowledge of the built-environment, and bolsters critical and creative thinking skills
- Colorful illustrations that are easy to follow.
- Raises awareness and understanding of career opportunities in STEAM as well as the benefits these fields provide to the public
- Glossary of terms is included for words that children may be unfamiliar with. In the text, these words are bolded in order to indicate that a definition can be found at the back of the book.
- Part of a seven-book series dedicated to teaching children about different areas of STEAM.
- The STEAM at Work! series Introduces children to the AEC (architecture, engineering, construction) industry and demonstrates construction, environmental, and social issues landscape architects, planners, and engineers solve