The Big Book of Words That Sell
1200 Words and Phrases That Every Salesperson and Marketer Should Know and Use
Robert W. Bly
The language you need to sell and succeed, from America’s top copywriter.
Robert W. Bly is a self-made multi-millionaire and brings in six figures of sales annually from marketing and selling his own products, not to mention more than half a million from his freelance writing. He’s been a professional copywriter for nearly forty years and has been named America’s best copywriter. And now he’s drawing back the curtain and revealing hundreds of proven words and phrases that can help you:
- Grab the reader’s attention.
- Convey a sense of urgency.
- Communicate what’s special, different, and unique about your product.
- Boost response with proven time-tested offers.
- Arouse the reader’s curiosity.
- Overcome buyer objections.
- Announce something new.
- Move the reader emotionally.
- Create a perception of superior product value.
- Give the reader news.
- And much more.
The Big Book of Words that Sell contains the 1200 words and phrases that have proven to sell most effectively for Bob, and the best situations to employ that language in. Use them to:
- Sell any product or service.
- Get connections, followers, and friends on social media.
- Write social media posts and ads that generate more clicks and conversions.
- Optimize web pages for Google and other search engines.
- Write e-mails that get higher open and click-through rates.
- Become a more powerful and persuasive copywriter.
- Increase web site traffic and conversion.
- Generate better return from your Call to Actions (CTA).
The Big Book of Words that Sell: 1200 Words and Phrases That Every Salesperson and Marketer Should Know and Use is your guide to the world’s most persuasive words and phrases—and how to leverage them to sell your product.